[tcpdump-workers] [tcpdump] Translate UDP/1700 as RADIUS (#471)

Michael Richardson mcr at sandelman.ca
Fri Jul 24 09:59:20 EDT 2015

There is an issue open on github about making UDP/1700 a radius
port as well.  The problem is bigger than -T can solve...

There are a lot of protocols that do not always run on the same port, or
which due to NAT and/or port-forwarding are on ports other than default.
(How many times have you run a web server on port 8080? Or https on 8443?)

We need a more general solution --- essentially a level of indirection for
at least print-udp and print-tcp.  Someway to load a table...

Are there ideas on how to do this?