[tcpdump-workers] some questions regarding pcap_sendpacket()

Kiran Mathews kiranmathews20 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 09:16:27 EDT 2015

Hallo,

I am sending this mail to ask some questions regarding pcap.Im doing some
research on synchronisation in wifi. I am trying to synchronise of two
devices by communicating through wifi.
So for this, i use pcap lib for sending and receving the wifi packets.

So my question is when we sent packet using pcap_sendpacket(), whether
function is returning the value EXACTLY after the  packet is sent or it is
not considering the further delays by the driver??

Kind regards
Kiran Mathews