[tcpdump-workers] Multiple interface listening modification

Tugrul Erdogan h.tugrul.erdogan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 01:28:46 EDT 2015

Hi All,

I am using libpcap 1.7.3 version and I need to listen multiple interface by
same user process call. I am planning to patch libpcap to be able to use a
socket array which will be attached different interfaces.

So I want to take your reviews about this modification should I design the
modification at the direction of multiple socket or there is a more
feasible method that I have not known yet. Thank you.

Best regards,
Tugrul