[tcpdump-workers] Proposed update to DLT_BLUETOOTH_LE_LL_WITH_PHDR

Sultan Khan sultanqasim at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 11:09:31 EDT 2020

Hmm. Chris Kilgour (whiterocker) originally created the spec, and the version on tcpdump.org was just a backup copy. Now, Chris has said that he is no longer active in the Bluetooth LE sniffing space, and he doesn’t want to be in charge of the spec any more.

Perhaps the spec on tcpdump.org can be the definitive spec now?

Do you think we should link to the old spec on whiterocker.com, noting it’s the previous version?

Chris - do you have an opinion on this?

Thanks,
Sultan