[tcpdump-workers] New RFCs for 1) pcap file format and 2) rpcapd protocol?

Mario Rugiero mrugiero at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 17:32:36 EDT 2020

El sáb., 21 mar. 2020 18:15, Guy Harris via tcpdump-workers <
tcpdump-workers at lists.tcpdump.org> escribió:

> 1) has the slight disadvantage that the name for the team suggests it's
> for pcapng only; it appears that teams can be renamed:
>

> https://help.github.com/en/github/setting-up-and-managing-organizations-and-teams/renaming-a-team
>
> Were we to rename it, I don't know what would be a good new name.

I'd be careful with this option, as it may affect downstream projects, as
some download links that may be used for automated download (as part of a
build process) could break. If there's anything downloadable I wouldn't
change the team's name unless we make sure the old links remain accessible.