CI news June 2021

Denis Ovsienko denis at ovsienko.info
Sat Jun 26 14:45:33 EDT 2021

Hello list.

I hope you have a nice summer weekend. Below you can find a digest of
improvements made in the Buildbot infrastructure in the last couple
months.

* After some OS shuffling one more worker had moved from my home lab to
  OSU OSL. As a result, linux-aarch64 became a VM on an eMAG AArch64
  server, and it seems to work well.
* Two MIPS (specifically, Octeon) workers had joined the fleet, these
  run 32-bit Linux and 64-bit OpenBSD.
* NetBSD workers had been upgraded from 9.1 to 9.2 and started to use
  GCC 10 instead of the default GCC 7. Autoconf had been upgraded from
  2.69 to 2.71.

Cheers.

--
    Denis Ovsienko