[Unstrung-hackers] RPL requirements

Vijay Anand R vjanandrgky at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 04:38:20 EDT 2015

Hi Michael,

Currently most of development is on ubuntu Linux, we are trying to
evaluate what would it take to bootstrap OpenWrt routers.
Most of the commercially available OpenWrt routers seem to have very
little memory about (4-8 MB), hence the concern.
We were able to identify one particular router
http://routerboard.com/RB951Ui-2HnD that has 128 MB memory (RAM/Flash).
We are hoping this should suffice.
Will keep you posted.

Regards,