[Unstrung-hackers] Help me for preparing RPL setup

JANARDHANACHARI KELLA eni.chari at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 04:03:07 EST 2017

Hi,

when i was trying to install unstrung RPL on RPi2b with native
compilation i got bellow error.

[ -d /root/stuff/sbin ] || \
    (mkdir -p /root/stuff/sbin; chmod 755 /root/stuff/sbin)
/usr/bin/install -c tcpdump /root/stuff/sbin/tcpdump
/usr/bin/install -c tcpdump /root/stuff/sbin/tcpdump.`cat
../../tcpdump-4.7.4/VERSION`
[ -d /root/stuff/share/man/man1 ] || \
    (mkdir -p /root/stuff/share/man/man1; chmod 755 /root/stuff/share/man/man1)
/usr/bin/install -c -m 644 tcpdump.1 /root/stuff/share/man/man1/tcpdump.1
checking build system type... armv7l-unknown-linux-gnueabihf
checking host system type... armv7l-unknown-linux-gnueabihf
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... no
configure: error: in `/root/stuff/x86/libpcap-1.7.4':
See `config.log' for more details

 is this UnstrungRPL supports rpi? if it supports what i have to do
for configuration.
i took code from https://github.com/mcr/unstrung

--
Sincerely Your's