[Unstrung-hackers] Problem running sunshine on RPI2

Michael Richardson mcr at sandelman.ca
Mon May 15 23:25:26 EDT 2017

Michael Richardson <mcr at sandelman.ca> wrote:
    >> Any idea what can be the case here? What more info can I provide?

    > You saw unicase DIS messages going out? I did not.  I am hoping to be
    > able to spend more time on this starting Sunday.

I confirm that things are all broken in x86 VMs using kvm connected via
vde_switch.

I see DIS going out, but they are not seen by unstrung, so somehow the
multicast sockets are broken.  I know that there were some subtle changes in
that code a few months ago.

So the good news is that this isn't an RPI thing.
I'll be bisect'ing away.