[Unstrung-hackers] Problem running sunshine on RPI2

Andreas Bardoutsos bardoutsos at ceid.upatras.gr
Tue May 16 04:54:33 EDT 2017

Στις 2017-05-16 05:25, Michael Richardson έγραψε:
> Michael Richardson <mcr at sandelman.ca> wrote:
>     >> Any idea what can be the case here? What more info can I
> provide?
>
>     > You saw unicase DIS messages going out? I did not.  I am hoping
> to be
>     > able to spend more time on this starting Sunday.
>
> I confirm that things are all broken in x86 VMs using kvm connected via
> vde_switch.
>
> I see DIS going out, but they are not seen by unstrung, so somehow the
> multicast sockets are broken.  I know that there were some subtle
> changes in
> that code a few months ago.
>
> So the good news is that this isn't an RPI thing.
> I'll be bisect'ing away.
>
> --
> ]               Never tell me the odds!                 | ipv6 mesh
> networks [
> ]   Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works        | network
> architect  [
> ]     mcr at sandelman.ca  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on
> rails    [

Hi!
I have a working setup with rpi and RPL running without issues.Rpi sends
DIO's and my nodes respond with DAO and DAO ack and then they are added
on routes table.But i still have a previous version of Unstrung i have
not built yet the latest one.If needed just tell me what kind of info I
can provide you.

--
Andreas Bardoutsos
Undergraduate student